Endodontic Educator Fellowship Award

Applicants must be a citizen or hold a permanent residency card for the United States or Canada; must have been accepted for the next academic year or enrolled in the first or second year of an Advanced Specialty Education Program in Endodontics that is accredited by, or has a reciprocal agreement with, the Commission on Dental Accreditation of the American Dental Association; and has been accepted into a Master's, Doctorate or postdoctoral training program (the degree-granting institution must be an accredited U.S. university). For more information or to apply, please click the link below.