Headbang For Science

Any high school senior, four-year undergraduate student, or graduate student who is pursuing a degree in healthcare or physical sciences may apply if they love Heavy Metal music. Applicants must have 3.0 GPAs or higher, but students with higher GPAs are preferred. For more information or to apply, please click the apply now link.