As of Jan 23rd our editors have not been able to find an official student discount for CraftStash. We will continue to monitor CraftStash for student discount information, so check back soon for updates. Despite not offering a student discount, there are many ways to save at CraftStash. We have compiled all the ways you can find a discount at CraftStash below.
Recommended Deal from CraftStash
- 30% OffCodeSave 30% Off at CraftStashTake Up To 30% Off On Handmade AlbumsEnds Mar 13th
Other Ways to Save at CraftStash:
- Check our CraftStash coupon page - Visit the BrokeScholar CraftStash coupon codes page for up to date discount codes and coupons. Currently we have 250 active offers available to use.
- Follow CraftStash on social media. – Often CraftStash releases special deals to their followers on their Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages.
- Check Amazon for CraftStash items – Amazon sells CraftStash products at discounted prices and Prime members can receive free shipping. See CraftStash deals at Amazon
- Shop used CraftStash items on eBay – It may be worth checking eBay for used CraftStash products if you can’t find a deal elsewhere. See CraftStash deals at eBay
Save on Arts, Crafts, Scrapbooking & Hobbies with Amazon Prime Student
Prime Student is a program exclusively for college students. For just $6.49/month, Prime Student includes free shipping on your favorite items, access to thousands of TV shows and movies, and exclusive student discounts. New members get a 6-month free trial, and you can cancel anytime.
Find discounted products + free shipping when you shop Arts, Crafts, Scrapbooking & Hobbies on Amazon.