As of Dec 4th our editors have not been able to find an official student discount for Hertz. We will continue to monitor Hertz for student discount information, so check back soon for updates. Despite not offering a student discount, there are many ways to save at Hertz. We have compiled all the ways you can find a discount at Hertz below.
Recommended Deal from Hertz
- 20% OffCodeSave 20% Off at HertzReceive Up To 20% Discount On Base RatesEnds Jan 28th
Other Ways to Save at Hertz:
- Check our Hertz coupon page - Visit the BrokeScholar Hertz coupon codes page for up to date discount codes and coupons. Currently we have 212 active offers available to use.
- Follow Hertz on social media. – Often Hertz releases special deals to their followers on their Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages.
- Check Amazon for Hertz items – Amazon sells Hertz products at discounted prices and Prime members can receive free shipping. See Hertz deals at Amazon
- Shop used Hertz items on eBay – It may be worth checking eBay for used Hertz products if you can’t find a deal elsewhere. See Hertz deals at eBay
Save on Ride Sharing & Car Rentals with Amazon Prime Student
Prime Student is a program exclusively for college students. For just $6.49/month, Prime Student includes free shipping on your favorite items, access to thousands of TV shows and movies, and exclusive student discounts. New members get a 6-month free trial, and you can cancel anytime.
Find discounted products + free shipping when you shop Ride Sharing & Car Rentals on Amazon.