Does Kobo Offer a Discount to Students?
How to get 30% Off Kobo
Kobo is offering a 30% off student discount. To claim this offer you'll first need to sign up with UNiDAYS. Here you can verify your student status by providing an official university email. Once verified, you will gain access to an exclusive 30% off student discount code from Kobo. Students can re-verify their status once per month to receive a new 30% off promo code. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion.
If you have additional questions about Kobo student discount and eligibility requirements you can contact them here.
Recommended Deal from Kobo
- 30% OffCode30% Off with Kobo30% Discount On Your Purchase
Other Ways to Save at Kobo:
- Check our Kobo coupon page - Visit the BrokeScholar Kobo coupon codes page for up to date promo codes and sales. Currently we have 241 active offers available to use.
- Follow Kobo on social media. – Often Kobo releases special deals to their followers on their socail pages.
- Check Amazon for Kobo items – Amazon sells Kobo products at discounted prices and Prime members can receive free shipping. See Kobo deals at Amazon
- Shop used Kobo items on eBay – It may be worth checking eBay for used Kobo products if you can’t find a deal elsewhere. See Kobo deals at eBay
Save More With Amazon Prime Student
Prime Student is a program exclusively for college students. For just $6.49/month, Prime Student includes free 2 day shipping, free Prime Video, exclusive student discounts and more. New members get a 6-month free trial, and you can cancel anytime.