As of May 17th our editors have not been able to find an official student discount for Thrifty. We will continue to monitor Thrifty for student discount information, so check back soon for updates. Despite not offering a student discount, there are many ways to save at Thrifty. We have compiled all the ways you can find a discount at Thrifty below.
Recommended Deal from Thrifty
- SaleCodeSave at ThriftyBook A Nifty Car Now And Save A Big DiscountEnds Jun 3rd
Other Ways to Save at Thrifty:
- Check our Thrifty coupon page - Visit the BrokeScholar Thrifty coupon codes page for up to date promo codes and coupons. Currently we have 51 active offers available to use.
- Follow Thrifty on social media. – Often Thrifty releases special deals to their followers on their Facebook pages.
- Check Amazon for Thrifty items – Often Amazon sells Thrifty products at discounted prices and Prime members can receive free shipping. See Thrifty deals at Amazon
- Shop used Thrifty items on eBay – It may be worth checking eBay for used Thrifty products if you can’t find a deal elsewhere. See Thrifty deals at eBay
Save on Ride Sharing & Car Rentals with Amazon Prime Student
Find discounted products + Free Shipping when you shop Ride Sharing & Car Rentals on Amazon.
Prime Student is a program exclusivly for shoppers in school. New members get 6-month free trial. Prime Student is just $6.49/month. Cancel anytime. Get fast, free delivery on your favorite items, access to thousands of TV shows and movies, plus exclusive deals for students.