How to get 15% Off Target
Target is offering a 15% off student discount. To claim this offer you'll first need to sign up for an account at Target.com. Once registered navigate to the settings page and click "Get Verified". Here you can verify your student status with a valid university email and supporting documents. Once your status is confirmed you will receive an exclusive 15% off student discount.
If you have additional questions about Target student discount and eligibility requirements you can contact them here.
Recommended Deal from Target
- 20% OffCodeSave 20% Off at TargetSave 20% Discount On Your PurchaseEnds Wednesday
How to get the most out of Target Student Discounts
Target's student discount can be used both online and in stores. To maximize savings, students can sign up for a Target Red Card for additional discounts and free shipping. Students can also stack manufacturer coupons if using their disconut in stores.
Other Ways to Save at Target:
- Check our Target coupon page - Visit the BrokeScholar Target coupon codes page for up to date promo codes and coupons. Currently we have 318 active offers available to use.
- Follow Target on social media. – Often Target releases special deals to their followers on their Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages.
- Check Amazon for Target items – Amazon sells Target products at discounted prices and Prime members can receive free shipping. See Target deals at Amazon
- Shop used Target items on eBay – It may be worth checking eBay for used Target products if you can’t find a deal elsewhere. See Target deals at eBay
Save on Discount Department Stores with Amazon Prime Student
Prime Student is a program exclusivly for shoppers in school. New members get 6-month free trial. Prime Student is just $6.49/month. Cancel anytime. Get fast, free delivery on your favorite items, access to thousands of TV shows and movies, plus exclusive deals for students.
Find discounted products + Free Shipping when you shop Discount Department Stores on Amazon.