How to get 10% Off Microsoft
Microsoft offers a student discount program of 10% off hardware including tablets and laptops, as well as free access to software such as Office 365. You must be a K-12 student of at least 13 years old, attend a four-year college, two-year college, or vocational school. Parents of students are also eligible for this discount. To verify in store, simply show your student ID at the register. For online shopping, follow the link below and complete your purchase from the student discount page.
If you have additional questions about Microsoft student discount and eligibility requirements you can contact them here.
Recommended Deal from Microsoft
- SaleDealSave at MicrosoftOpen gallery Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 LTE 40mm Black For $279.99Ends Aug 5th
Other Ways to Save at Microsoft:
- Check our Microsoft coupon page - Visit the BrokeScholar Microsoft coupon codes page for up to date deals and sales. Currently we have 25 active offers available to use.
- Follow Microsoft on social media. – Often Microsoft releases special deals to their followers on their socail pages.
- Check Amazon for Microsoft items – Amazon sells Microsoft products at discounted prices and Prime members can receive free shipping. See Microsoft deals at Amazon
- Shop used Microsoft items on eBay – It may be worth checking eBay for used Microsoft products if you can’t find a deal elsewhere. See Microsoft deals at eBay
Save on Tablets, Phones, & Accessories with Amazon Prime Student
Prime Student is a program exclusivly for shoppers in school. New members get 6-month free trial. Prime Student is just $6.49/month. Cancel anytime. Get fast, free delivery on your favorite items, access to thousands of TV shows and movies, plus exclusive deals for students.
Find discounted products + Free Shipping when you shop Tablets, Phones, & Accessories on Amazon.