As of May 12th our editors have not been able to find an official student discount for Sears. We will continue to monitor Sears for student discount information, so check back soon for updates. Despite not offering a student discount, there are many ways to save at Sears. We have compiled all the ways you can find a discount at Sears below.
Recommended Deal from Sears
- $50OffCodeGet $50 Off at SearsTake An Extra $50 Off On Order $750 Or More Eligible ItemsEnds Jul 5th
Other Ways to Save at Sears:
- Check our Sears coupon page - Visit the BrokeScholar Sears coupon codes page for up to date sales and coupons. Currently we have 467 active offers available to use.
- Follow Sears on social media. – Often Sears releases special deals to their followers on their Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages.
- Check Amazon for Sears items – Often Amazon sells Sears products at discounted prices and Prime members can receive free shipping. See Sears deals at Amazon
- Shop used Sears items on eBay – It may be worth checking eBay for used Sears products if you can’t find a deal elsewhere. See Sears deals at eBay
Save on Discount Department Stores with Amazon Prime Student
Find discounted products + Free Shipping when you shop Discount Department Stores on Amazon.
Prime Student is a program exclusivly for shoppers in school. New members get 6-month free trial. Prime Student is just $6.49/month. Cancel anytime. Get fast, free delivery on your favorite items, access to thousands of TV shows and movies, plus exclusive deals for students.